Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 16, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday #60

 


Not a single finish this week! Lots of in-progress though! 


I have the July Table Scraps Challenge in progress:

A couple of sneak peeks!

A bit of the front….



And a peek at the backing.

Not dark blue, but dark none the less! 


I’m working on getting the Positivity blocks put together. Four rows of six. I’m having to pin carefully as none of the seams are nesting! I had no idea how I was going  to arrange them. I didn’t have a pressing plan! The rows are slightly better! I pressed each block join with the intention of nesting the next row!

This is the top half. Next I’ll get the second 24 blocks together, then join the two halves! 




My OMG is going slowly! I hadn’t even traced all the bits onto the wonder under. Maybe I should have checked before I listed it as my One Monthly Goal! :)


I seemed to have trouble placing the vines. I pressed the border in half lengthwise, then basted a gold ( not metallic) thread down the center. It helped me visualize the center. I’ll keep plugging away, but I have a lot of irons in the fire!


I’m linking up with Finished or Nor Finished Friday at Alycia Quilts! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 







4 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, I enjoyed the photos from your Garden Walk, so much pretty growing these days. The peacock garden art is beautiful, I think. Us old folks up on ladders is not a good thing so that was a wise decision.
    Nice to see your projects- all of them are lovely. Great rename of that project too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even without a finish - you have great projects!! that table scraps project looks very interesting! and I am loving your positivity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Positivity blocks look like they're going together really well! Keep going on that OMG - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Positivity quilt, so pretty. Your two other projects' sneak peeks look great too. Can't wait to see them done. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete