I Like linking up with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color to share the positive likable things that surrounded me lately!
This week's things are random as they happened. And my camera roll recorded them!
The key chain says. "Beautiful Things come together One Stitch at a time!" And then it also has tiny charms, a sewing machine, a scissors and a quilt block. So sweet of her to do that!
I got the quilt done for the newest great nephew and it is on its way to Minnesota. It should arrive today!
Mr Busy said I didn't have to cook Tuesday night, so we ordered Applebee's Carside to Go! That was nice.
And then our son called me and wished me Happy Birthday too! It was a very good birthday.
We washed the car yesterday. It was chilly but the roads are all dry, so it seemed like a good time to get that Equinox cleaned up.
The dog puzzle came apart and went back in the box. It will be shared with my friend and her husband as soon as he is ready. He is recovering from foot surgery, so he has been busy with puzzles. He's much better at them than Mr Busy and me. I wonder how long this one will take him?
We are watching Everwood on Prime. And the new season of For All Mankind on Apple TV+.
Mr Busy finished LONG RANGE by C.J. Box and is waiting on the his new release. It's not available on LIBBY yet!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy




I'm glad you were able to easily get your vaccines in my state they first announced that 65+ could now try to get appointments - but no one is giving appointments, instead you have to get on a pharmacies "wait list" and they will contact you when you get closer to the top of the list to make an appointment - problem is over a thousand people are on the wait lists!! Unless they get a lot more places in our area giving the vaccine and they get more vaccine I doubt I will even get my first before June at this rate
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Judy! It sounds like it was a really good day! Nice not to have to cook, plus flowers, Zoom, and the perfect from your ex-DIL, too. Glad you haven't had side effects from your second vaccine. Mike did a little bit, but I think he survived, lol!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Sounds like a great day. Woohoo for a quilt finish. Gorgeous flowers, and the cup and charms are great too. How awesome you got your second shot and no side effects. I have been kind of keeping tally to see who has side effects and who doesn't, and the brand. How fun that you finished the puzzle, and are going to pass it on.
ReplyDeletefab list! I will hunt down the shows and book. No side effects... lucky y'all!
ReplyDeleteHappiest Birthday! Your flowers are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on finishing the quilts in a month!
That's a huge puzzle. I'm glad you have your vaccine shots. It does a heart good to know the process keeps moving forward.
Happy birthday! I love that mug. Yay for your second vaccine - so glad yours went smoothly (I was so sick). Pretty, pretty flowers. All good likes!
ReplyDelete