Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 8, 2020

To-Do List And Link Up #18




I'm linking with To Do Tuesday. I do like seeing what others are doing, and Roseanne and Sue at Home Sewn By Us, give us this great place to do that! 



 To-Do list from last week! 

1.  1. Start crocheting with dishcloth yarn, Sugar and Cream.


Nearly done, 2 more rows to go!   Sugar and Cream yarn, Coral Seas Ombre! I have enough to do another one!  "smile"


2. Start writing Christmas cards. I don't send many, but some to special friends who have moved away!



Six are in the mail on Monday! More today!


Next week! 

1. Hexies for table topper. Cut and decide on layout. 

2. Work a little on the Santa cross stitch. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!




5 comments:

  1. Oh lovely colorway on that Sugar and Cream yarn--what pattern did you use? I only ever crocheted granny squares...hugs from afar, Julierose :()

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been working on Christmas cards this week, too! Love your dishcloth - I knitted one recently out of some Sugar and Cream yarn. It was nice to work with! I wonder if I have enough for another one? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy! Ooh, that Sugar and Cream yarn is working up so nicely. My sister used to crochet us dishcloths that I am still using. Wonderful jobs on getting your cards in the mail. Good luck on your list for next week. I can't wait to see your hexie table topper! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just mailed our cards out yesterday. I don't always do them but decided this year was a good one to send out lots. Fun yarn color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh -- I'm still trying to get presents made! It may take me forever to get the cards out this year. At least the note will be short and sweet -- we've done almost nothing!

    ReplyDelete