Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 17, 2025

Sunday Porch Stitching

 



This morning it is calm and a bit cool. I have on long pants and a light summer jacket. But the birds are singing, the sun has just come up, the lawn sprinkler has just about finished it’s Sunday morning session. 

It’s a perfect morning to be stitching on the porch. I just started on the 4th and last octopus on the biscornu. Can used the light blue tentacle just to the right of octopus #3?




 I’m anxious to finish this after seeing a friend’s finished one. She lives in Oregon but was a stitching quilting buddy during her time in Wyoming.


Also, since last week talked I finished HELLO SUMMER. It’s not fully finished, but I want to frame it. 



I think I need to initial and date it too!


I may start on this soon. If done on 36 ct linen. 1 over 2, it’s tiny. Only 3.6” square. It’s cute though. 



Guess, I’d better get to stitching instead of blogging. The sun will be around the corner soon and Mr. Busy will be waking up. I’m linking up with Kathy at Slow Sunday Stitching. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!





7 comments:

  1. So love veranda stitching and a break in awfully hot weather too. Meanwhile, I so enjoyed seeing your progress on this cross stitched Biscornu piece..that is going to be awesome, and also your Hello Summer. Very cute fall pattern there too. All the good things, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quiet morning outside to relax and stitch is a perfect way to start a Sunday. Your octopus stitching is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your morning sitting on the porch stitching sounds idyllic. Such pretty colours in the octopus cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're having nice cool mornings here, too. So pleasant because it still heats up a lot through the day. Your octopuses are looking great, Judy! I think I see that they have some orange starfish friends. You're inspiring me to keep working on Hello Summer, too - I'm working on those lemons today. Hope you've had a relaxing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still just hot here. A morning on the porch sounds lovely. Only one octopus to go! There are a few fall projects popping up in blog land. I have one picked out too. Gail at the cozy quilter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Sunday morning porch stitching sounds nice. Hello Summer looks great! I still just have a few stitches in mine - hope I finish before August is over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Summer is so fun to stitch... your version looks great! I like your next pattern too!

    ReplyDelete