Stitching on Marcellus and friends. Last week I talked about a friend in Oregon who has finished her Biscornu. I contacted her and she said I could share the photos. So here they are.
Isn’t her work beautiful. The stitcher’s name is Linda. The pattern is from Heartstring Samplery in Sandy, OR. Beth Twist of Heartstring Samplery taught the class and it was held at Cynthia’s of Bend, in Bend OR.
I hope mine will look 1/2 as good. I made a little progress on octopus #4.
I’m also Hand embroidering the name and birthdate on the Glowing Hearts baby quilt. I’ve blurred out the personal info. But her name is Juliet and she is adorable.
Sharing with other slow stitching friends at Slow Sunday Stitching hosted by Kathy’s Quilts.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful.



Oh the biscornu is gorgeous! I am very intrigued by those and hope to stitch one myself some day.
ReplyDeleteoh the octopus es es are so cute and the finished work by linda is too.
ReplyDeletethe flamingo needle holder? whee!!! Leeanna
I love seeing those octopus grow! They are so fun!
ReplyDeleteI love that you named your octopus project Marcellus and friends! 😘 The finished one by your friend is lovely. I'm curious how you sew up that shape for the finished biscornu. Looking forward to seeing how that goes!
ReplyDeleteYour octopi (is that the right plural) look amazing, Judy, and I love the idea of hand embroidering the baby's name on her quilt.
ReplyDelete