Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 3, 2025

August 3rd Slow Sunday Stitching

 


You know how it feels like the only thing that shows up in the mail these days is “junk”. Advertisements, invitations to buy a time-share, & coupons. Well, the coupons are ok, but the rest is “meh”. Yesterday my mailbox was stuffed with this white puffy package. 



I was so excited. I won a prize from Texas Quilt Gal during her Christmas in July post. I took a photo if the wonderful contents, but my photography skills are minimal. So I’ll show you the photo Linda used on her post. 






The bag is great and the sparkly gold fabric and glittering flosses have me searching for a Christmas chart to do them justice. Thank you, thank you Linda and Toby. 

 Currently I am working on the cute happy stitch from Primrose Cottage. Kathy has hers done and Slow Stitching participant Vicki in MN is almost finished with hers.


Mine is coming close to the finish line. I was lucky enough to find a piece of pink Aida in my stash. I’m anxious to finish this and get it Fully Finished. 




Check out all the rest of the stitchers at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy with Hopeful. 






3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win, Judy! It's always fun to get happy mail like that. Hello Summer is looking great! I'm way behind you three, but will get back to stitching it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to receive all those goodies in the mail! There are mostly only bills in mine. =) Enjoy stitching your 'Hello Summer' today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Judy I'm so glad you like everything! I had fun picking out those things. Toby was reluctant to give up the bag - lol! You are almost finished with Hello Summer - it is so pretty - and all I have is a prepped piece of fabric. I hope to remedy that starting tonight.

    ReplyDelete