Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 9, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday

 


Linking up for Rainbow Scrap Challenge.  August is Aqua. 

I added on more potato chip block. Not much I know. But progress is progress. 




This week’s addition.



And both on the design wall. 



In defense of my non-productive-ness, the baby quilt is finished. And little miss is not born yet, but they are officially on “Baby Watch”. 




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



7 comments:

  1. Every stitch counts! Your potato chip blocks in aqua are really pretty. And you are ahead of the game with the finished baby quilt, too - way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, every stitch means we're a little further along in our goals, so hooray for a Potato Chip on the wall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Potato Chips blocks in aqua. Every stitch counts. Beautiful baby quilt too. Hope the 'baby watch' doesn't take too long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those potato chip blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new baby coming, always an exciting time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you do your potato chips blocks with the light fabrics around the center. Yay on the baby watch! That is a beautiful photo of the expecting Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right - even small progress is good. How exciting to be waiting on a new baby in the family. The potato chip blocks are such a good scrappy project, and I really like yours with just one color. I have some totally scrappy ones hanging in the closet.

    ReplyDelete