Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 2, 2025

ScrapHappy Saturday~what color is aqua?

 


It’s August and Angela at Super Scrappy, and the creator of Rainbow Scrap Challenge has us changing gears. She’s selected Aqua. I love Aqua. But as I started pulling from my Aqua scrap basket to cut chips for this month’s potato chip block, I got to wondering. Do I even have Aqua? Or do I have teal, turquoise, ocean, cyan, sky, cerulean, or sea foam. 


Creative Booster


I think it doesn’t matter. They look pretty good together. 



My potato chip blocks have 12 colored chips in each block. I try really hard not to repeat a fabric in each block. Aqua will be a challenge. I may have to do some stash enhancement shopping. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



2 comments:

  1. So many shades of aqua! I always run into the same problem with them. They do all look pretty together - your potato chip blocks is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right about the aqua. Mine are all in one box & as I started pulling out combos for various blocks, I'm thinking, this is teal, this is light blue, this is light green. Huh? So I made blocks in all shades. What's a girl to do? She's gotta use up the scraps!

    ReplyDelete