Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, August 16, 2025

Scraphappy Saturday

 There was some sewing done this week. Another aqua potato chip block. That makes 3. While checking my calendar for something else I realized August has 5 Fridays. I’m having to scrounge for 12 different aqua fabrics for each block, without cutting up an intact fat quarter! I know, I know!  What the heck am I saving them for?  





And I’m back to evening stitching on Marcellus and friends. 




It’s good sometimes to step back and really look at a stitchery piece. I can see some missed stitches on octopus #2. And #3 still needs tentacles 5, 6 ,7 & 8 completed. 


I’m joining Angela and friends for ScrappyHappy Saturday. There are some fabulous projects being worked on. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful. 



5 comments:

  1. Those aqua potato chip blocks are so pretty, Judy! I would like a whole quilt full of them. (Cut into those fat quarters, lol!) And your octopuses are aqua, too - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Diann: cut into those FQs! No hoarding. Use it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your potato chip fabrics! I can't exhort you to cut into your fat quarters because I do the same thing (hides face).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh that potato chip is beautiful!! Its okay to cut up the fQ - I give you permission... cuz I know that is what you were waiting on haha!! JK!! Enjoy your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scrap sewing and some AQUA stitching, too? Way to go, Judy!

    ReplyDelete