Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 10, 2025

Slow Sunday Stitching.

 


I’d really hoped to finish Hello Summer this last week, but it was not to be.  I needed to work on the Glowing Hearts QAL,  hosted by Sandra at mmmquilts. I was very,very late to the finish. I trimmed it up, constructed the binding and got it ready to hand sew down on Wednesday, 

Many of you have followed my slow progress, but it is done. And before the baby arrives. A win-win. 

So there was some progress on Hello Summer, but it is not finished. The larger watermelon slice is nearly finished and the border needs to be finished. Then I can frame it. 




And get back to work on the octopus biscornu. 





Today it will warm up a bit from earlier in the week. A high of 80° is predicted today. But we don’t have humidity, so it should be pleasant to stitch out on the deck.  Fingers crossed. 


I’m linking up with other stitching friends at Kathy’s Quilts Slow Sunday Stitching. 

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




1 comment:

  1. I think you're making great progress on Hello Summer! I've been jumping around from one project to another, so have slowed down on that one. But you remind me that I need to stitch the little bees at the top! Your octopi are looking good, too!

    ReplyDelete