Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2025

Aqua Chips and Crumbs

 



Linking up late Saturday early Sunday with some aqua sewing. Some days don’t go as planned. But I am linking up with ScrapHappy Saturday this Sunday Morning. 

Here are all four potato chip blocks so far. 





While stitching these, I worked on some crumb blocks. 





Then searched the internet for images of flashes , fire, lightning. IYKYK!. Table Scraps Challenge is just around the corner. 😀 🔥♨️❤️‍🔥⚡️


And of course I STILL stitching octopuses!



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!




3 comments:

  1. Awesome aqua blocks you got going! I'm struggling with 'hot flash', too. All my mind can think of is 'campfire' (spoiler alert for my Table Scraps Challenge) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those potato chip blocks look great, and I always love your crumb blocks, too! Looking forward to seeing how your Table Scraps project turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must figure out those potato chip blocks, Judy. They are so popular just now all over the web. I certainly still have the scraps to work with and could certainly make a few...many crumb blocks too. Lovely aquas here!

    ReplyDelete