Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 1, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday.

 


Starting a new month and a new color. I’m anxious to sew blues.  There was a chuck of blue added to the bottom hem piece that needs to be added to the quilty shower curtain.  I’ll eventually get it totally done and then will try to write a step by step. I’ve had some questions about the method to my madness!



Today is my brother’s birthday. He’s the only one of the four of us who has a summer birthday. The only one who is left handed and the only one of us who didn’t wear glasses in elementary school. So interesting I think! 


And tomorrow Mr. Busy and I celebrate our 60th Wedding Anniversary! 



We were so young! Our bridesmaids wore blue, there were blue gladiolus decorating the church. 

Sooo,  I’m ready to sew blue! The blue scrap baskets are on the cutting table. 




Linking up at So Scrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy






7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! You do look like kids in your lovely wedding photo. 60 years is an amazing milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Busy! That's a wonderful milestone! How are you going to celebrate? It's always fun to get out a new color at the beginning of the month. Enjoy those blue scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversay, Love to Mr. Busy!!! Have a great week sewing those blues.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 60th to you and Mr. Busy. That is quite an accomplishment. A quilted shower curtain is new to me. I'll be curious to see how yours comes together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary Judy! 60 years is a great accomplishment. You guys look so happy and young. I'm always amazed at how young we look in our wedding photos, and we thought we were grown - lol! Have fun with your scrappy blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make such an adorable picture. Best wishes for the celebration. May you have many more. I have just picked out the blue scraps. It will be a while till I complete my blocks. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 60 years... I hope there's been lots of smiles and laughter during those 60 years! :)

    ReplyDelete