Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, June 15, 2024

ScrapHappy Saturday. June 15th

 




I'm joining Angela and friends for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, and spreading a bit of blue cheer. 


Last week I showed you three blue Split Nine Blocks. They are still on the design wall and have been joined by a 4th Split 9 and 4 zipper blocks. Since I am using both light and dark blues I think I will make 4 more blue zipper blocks. and four more split nines before the end of June. Hopefulluy!  Still no "set in stone" plan for how these blocks will go, but I'll need more than 4 each I'm sure. 




I spent some of this week, trying to make a backing for a small child's quilt.It will be scrappy. Come back next week to see how I did!!

Stay Busy and Stay Happy







5 comments:

  1. Your blocks are looking good, Judy! Every one made is a step in the right direction. Looking forward to seeing your scrappy backing - those are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them all! I am especially fond of those zipper blocks. Have I made one yet? Nooooo! I really need to give those a try. I can't wait to see the scrappy backing.
    Hope you have a great Sunday - any special Father's Day plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrappy backings are another great way to purge saved fabric, but it does take time. Yet you still managed to churn out some blue blocks. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blocks, Judy! Slowly, but surely, you gather enough for the quilt you hope to make.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blue blocks are looking great. I love scrappy backs so I'll be tuning in next week to see your creation!--TerryK@OnGoingProjects

    ReplyDelete