Then I mentioned I discovered I would need 120 total zipper blocks. That’s 10 blocks each month!
Joyful of The Joyful Quilter reminded me that I don’t have to make it that big. I probably won’t either. But because we are using all the blues I made a few more and there are parts cut for a couple more this week.
I also cobbled together a scrappy flannel backing for the Eat My Dust kids quilt. Well, it’s not quite together, but will be soon. Today, Mr Busy is flying airplanes, so I’m sewing and sewing and sewing!
I’m going to try to quilt “Princess Jasmine” and “Eat My Dust” myself. It is supposed to be warm this week, so I can spray baste on the back deck! Then some straight line or maybe wavy line quilting! It is doable!
| Eat My Dust |
| Princess Jasmine |
I’m linking up with Angela and other scrap happy sewers at ScrapHappy Saturday.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy!





That is cute little alien fabric in the one zipper block, Judy! My zipper quilt will end up on the small size, too. I'm not even sure how many zipper blocks I've made, but not 120! I bet you can quilt those two baby quilts - that's a good size for doing at home.
ReplyDeleteYou're doing great! I'm 2 colors behind for RSC 🤣luv all your blues
ReplyDeleteThe split nine block is so pretty, and I love the dark blue zipper blocks. Is Mr Busy a pilot? Hope you are having a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteGreat progress on your blocks. Split 9s is such a versatile block. Congratulations on getting a day to sew, sew, sew!
ReplyDeleteWonderful progress, Judy on these wonderful blockx. I too am curious about Mr. Busy off flying planes. :)
ReplyDeleteLove your blue blocks!! and Eat my Dust.. what a great name!
ReplyDelete