Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 21, 2024

Slow Stitching Today and Tomorrow!





I have three ongoing stitching projects. 

First is the Temperature Heart chart from Fat Quarter Shop last year. I didn’t do it in 2023, but started it at the beginning of 2024.  It’s stitched on 14 ct Aida in Peaceful Purple.  This is complete through April 13th. 




I’m also working on this Winter Stitch from Stitchonomy! I’m using called for colors on 14 count fabric purchased from Stitchonomy. I can’t remember the color, but is a really pretty teal. I’ll try to research the color. I also purchased the pretty sparkly snowflake needle minder!  I intend to work on this all this week. Monday I have a stay at home day, on a clear liquid diet and additional prep fluids. Tuesday will be a “procedure ” and a day of rest. 


This is the panel called Woven Wreaths from Kathy Schmitz. The individual motifs are meant to be stitch per month. Kathy has a video on YouTube the 1st of every month highlighting any specialty stitches and just giving tips and encouraging you! 



A closer look. I’ve done the January Snowman, the February Valentine, the March Queen Bee and this week, the April Bunny! I’m enjoying the little slow stitch. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!







6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects in the works. Enjoy your day, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all of your pretty stitching. Good luck with the procedure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I like the woven wreaths. How big is your temperature piece going to be?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some sweet projects to work on, Judy! Thinking of you as you prep for your procedure. Bet you will be glad to get that out of the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your procedure Judy, I'll be cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your temperature chart, Judy. And your embroidery is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete