Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 8, 2024

April Stashbusters Report for March





It seems like I was in my sewing room a lot. But not much was completed. Project quilting had me making a Wearable, the PJ pants. And then an Irish Chain table runner. I always think table runners take more fabric than they actually do. This one was 44” x 10.5”, so not much. The thread catcher was just a slab of crumbs 9x18! 
The gold and black that came in was used in a top (flimsy) , but it’s not complete yet. So it doesn’t count! 


March Fabric IN = +3.75 yds( black &gold= Seth’s)

March Fabric OUT = PJ Pants= -2.25 yd, table runner Irish chain= .75 yds, thread catcher= < 1/8 yd Total Out = 3 1/8 

March Net Total ( + In, or - Out) = +.625

Year to Date (net total for the year, + In, or - Out) -7.875



So I didn’t quite have a zero month! Still on the minus side though, so I’m happy!

I’ll share this with Carole at From My Carolina Home.


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



No comments:

Post a Comment