Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 6, 2024

April’s First ScrapHappy Saturday!



This week I planned for company , entertained some visitors and still got some yellow under the needle!




Three zipper blocks  ⤴️ and five split nine patch blocks! ⤵️

 

There was even some yellow in a very busy crumb project! More on that later!



Linking up at So Scrappy to share and check out the others participating in ScrapHappy Saturday! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



7 comments:

  1. Your yellow blocks are looking good! I need to make a couple more yellow zippers, too. And I love the crumb project - looking forward to hearing more about that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your yellow blocks, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cheery yellow blocks feel like sunshine to this rain- and snow-weary girl! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those crumbs! The yellows are such a treat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've achieved a great balance of value and shape with your crumb project. Not easy to do when intuitively piecing. Equally difficult is navigating your way through guests and sneaking in some sewing. Seems you had a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely selection of yellow blocks. All nice and cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm SEW impressed that you planned for and entertained guests, as well as still found time to play with your YELLOW scraps, Judy!!

    ReplyDelete