Linking up with Angela for the last Saturday in April!
I did add two more yellow Zipper blocks to my collection.
5 Split 9 Patches and 5 Zipper blocks. I'm not sure how many I will need of each so there may be more made, when I decide on a layout. Or there might be extras!
Can you find Big Bird's head and those smiley faces that I can't seem to use up! LOL!
The only other yellow in my life this week except for the sunshine, which I am thankful for, was this lovely bouquet of flowers given to me by Mr. Busy after a medical procedure on Tuesday.



It is so much fun seeing what people do with their little scraps. You have inspired me, Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI see Big Bird peeking out! Your blocks look great - the pink with yellow is the perfect lead-in to May. And those flowers are lovely - tell Mr. Busy he did good!
ReplyDeleteI luv the zipper blocks & the "because I like it" that's my response to aot of things like my lemon dress I made yesterdayš¤£
ReplyDeleteLove the zippers, and yes I see Big Bird's head. ;) Beautiful flowers!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the flowers!!
Hope you are healing well from your procedure, Judy, and so sweet of Mr. Busy to buy flowers for you! As for the pink block... You were just ahead of the game for May. :o))
ReplyDelete