Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 11, 2024

I LIKE Thursday. 4-11-24




Joining LeeAnna and friends at Not Afraid of Color to share some likes this week.


We got wet blowing snow on Friday night and it continues off and on through Monday early afternoon.I don’t like the snow, but we got as much moisture in this storm as we received all winter. That is good thing. It has been so so dry here. 

You can see the wet on my kitchen window.


I finished this book. It didn’t get very good reviews on Goodreads, but I thought it was good. No deep mystery just a love story. Guess I’m shallow! LOL




I’ve discovered ready-to-heat and serve pulled pork. In the convenience section of the grocery store. Refrigerated but not frozen. It comes Hickory Smoked BBQ or Unsauced.  I accidentally chose the unsauced, but we like it better. I only heat half the package at a time, can add as muchor as little of my own sauce to it as it heats. We eat it on Hawaiian Buns or on a baked potato. Messy plate but yummy! 




LeeAnna gave us this question for this week!,


Pick a side?

April 11

Morning Person or Night Owl?

I’m definitely a morning person. 10:00pm rolls around and I’m ready for bed. Mr Busy teases me with this remark. “Are you going to turn into a pumpkin?” Or “Oh oh! It’s Pumpkin Time”! I like my mornings to myself. I read blogs, or whichever book is current. No TV or Morning News for me! Just me, my coffee and my iPad, usually



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



 


8 comments:

  1. I envy you that snow - I love snow. But we did get some nice rain this week. Lol on the "shallow" book - sometimes it just hits the spot. My favorite thing to get at a barbecue place is a stuffed baker - not much better than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you've gotten rain, sorry about the snow. Pulled pork on a baked potato sounds yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am with you on quiet mornings with my coffee and iPad. I need that tv-free hour before my hubby gets up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes! A quiet morning to one's self is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a nice wet snowstorm! We can definitely always use them around here. The book sounds very enjoyable - and isn't that what reading is all about? Yum on the pulled pork, too. We would like that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had a snow storm too and so happy we didn't lose the power. You have done well in the sewing room...recent post, and I agree, no matter what I sew I still seem to have lots of fabric. Pulled pork sounds delicious to me. I need to check out these sections of the grocery store cause that is something I've never made but I know we'd enjoy. Have a great weekend you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think dh likes to get up before me, to wake up slowly with no conversation. I just checked out the book from the library.
    it's in the 80s here, no snow, no rain, just sun sun sun to superheat the house
    leeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  8. here is to new finds at the grocery!! and wow - snow and wet.... Happy April in Wyo right?

    ReplyDelete