Pages

Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 29, 2024

OMG for April Finish…


Was a FAIL!


 I got the muslin sewn to the sides of the flimsy , but stalled out. Some medical issues and some forgotten purchases of grommets, overnight company, you know just life happened. So it still looks like this




It is NOT hanging in the bathroom like this, we had company so a commercially purchased fabric shower curtain was hung. 

I will continue to work for a completion! 


And I will post this at Stories from the Sewing Room, to be accountable! 






Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



4 comments:

  1. Aw, hope you can get back to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully life will give you some slack this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this project so do hope it all gets sorted in due time, no doubt. Yes, our weeks can just run away with us sometimes, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey you can't win them all - but hopefully you enjoyed the other stuff( ok maybe not the medical - but company)

    ReplyDelete