Very little machine sewing this week. I was trying to get pieces ready for a Stitch Along happening on Monday, the 16th.
Tuesday was my annual Medicare appointment with yet another different doctor! But good news is I liked her. She’s a geriatric specialist so she knows about old ladies and their aches and pains. My car was back at the dealership for a check engine light again. This time they ordered parts and will fix it under warranty! Then we went to Walmart to see about a problem with Mr Busy’s phone. We ended up spending 2 hrs and both getting new phones.
I did stitch on this that evening. It’s light neutral.
Wednesday is my change the bed, scrub the bathrooms, and pick up groceries day! Need I say more?
There was stitching in the evening. We are watching Ashoka, another Starwars spin-off .
Thursday it poured rain nearly all day, and I broke out my gloves and winter hat. It was a high of 42 degrees. No snow yet, though. I gathered with my regular stitching group! More on the Equality Sampler.
And we prepped for Mr Busy’s medical procedure and my fasting blood draw! 😳and the Broncos last AGAIN’ 🧡💙
Friday, at the hospital, no stitching was done, only iPad scrolling. Back at home, I did sew the side borders on the spool quilt. At least, there is a neutral background and it’s pretty scrappy!
That’s it! Not very productive.
Hope your week had lots of sewing time with some calm, soothing Neutrals!
I’m linking up with Angela at So Scrappy for ScrapHappy Saturday!

We all need our engine light checked sometime. Mine is next week. We get poked and prodded and then move on. You did get a bit of stitching done so that's a win. Happy sewing!
ReplyDeleteSome weeks are like that, Judy - you got a lot done, just not on the sewing machine! We enjoyed Ahsoka - anything in the Star Wars universe will appeal to us. The spool quilt with its pretty borders will be a beautiful finish before you know it!
ReplyDeleteYour spools of thread quilt is stunning. What a great idea for a RSC quilt.
ReplyDeleteThe floral side borders are just so pretty on your spool quilt. Great design choice. On a side note - your Broncos can keep our Vikings company on the bottom of the rankings.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the spool quilt and the flowers on it. Like Deb said above, we all need our engine lights checked from time to time. Hoping all goes well with Mr. Busy. Our Browns are having an amazing year and are in second to last place in their division right now. Woohoo! LOL.
ReplyDeleteoops... ~~ last comment from Kathy S.
Deletewonderful stitchery
ReplyDeleteYour spool quilt is very pretty with those floral trailing borders.
ReplyDeleteYour doc sounds like a good one. We like ours too, he acts like he has hours to chat with us! Hope Mr Busy is feeling OK!
ReplyDeleteWow, beautiful spool quilt! The borders are amazing!
ReplyDelete