I'm linking up with Carol at Quilt Schmilt - For the Love of Quilting
9-26-23 to 10-3-23
1. Start stitching Equality Sampler! ✅
Equality Sampler is started! That gridding is helping me keep my place, but it’s a bit tedious!
2. Christmas Penguin✅
Mr. Percy Penguin is coming along!
3. Attach borders to Spool Quilt and ready corner appliques ❌
4. Complete ABC Table Scraps Challenge and write post.✅
The challenge is complete and met. Teal with Z and or P Post , if you want to read it, is here.
I see Teal Zig Zaggy Peaks or maybe Peaky Zig Zags or Pretty Zig Zags!
Next week!
10-3-23 to 10-9-23
1. Keep stitching on both counted cross stitch projects!
2. Get wool pieces cut for yet another project!
3. Write October OMG post and link up with Anne-Marie.
4. Deliver a box and a bag of “stash downsizing” to the Boutique at the N.E.W Quilt Show. And enter 5 quilts in the show on Thursday.


Mr. Penguin is looking great - and maybe close to being finished! I'm going to start a wool applique project, too - just need the base piece of fabric, and hoping I can find wool somewhere here in Loveland. Good luck on your list, Judy!
ReplyDelete