Pages

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Slow Sunday Stitching Oct 15




I’m joining with some fellow slow stitchers today at Kathy’s Slow Sunday Stitching! Hop over to her blog to see the beautiful stitches that are happening!


I’m still working on The Equality Sampler. It will be an ongoing project over the winter. 




Today, I will decide which buttons to use in this small penny rug that is part of Autumn Jubilee at From My Carolina Home. 




I dumped 2 button jars to see what I had!  8 buttons are needed..  





  Yellow?

Shiny see- through orange?

Aqua?



 Or 2 shades of red, 4 of each?

It shouldn’t take too long to do this! Then it will be back to the cross stitching. And yes, Kathy, I have a drawer full of finished stitching that need to be Fully Finished! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



7 comments:

  1. Boy, it always amazes me how the change of color of something like buttons, completely changes the look of a project! Any of the choices would be great. Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the yellow buttons! (Which reminds me, I still need to do that, too.) It will be fun to see what you decide on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the yellow buttons looked the best, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think you'll go wrong with any of those button choices!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder what choice of buttons you decided on? How about dark green?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love penny rugs and adore those little motifs you sewed on this one. I inherited a big jar of buttons from first wife and there are interesting ones amongst them. Find a use for one occasionally. Any way, Happy slow stitching, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wonder what buttons you decided on? The different colors certainly change the look of that rug. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete