My One Monthly Goal for October was to get the borders on my spool quilt and connect the appliqué in the corners.
10-27-23. The borders are on. The appliqués are fused down. The appliqué will be finished by the 31st.
Should have stood on a stool…..Right bottom corner⤴️
Left bottom corner ⤴️
10-30-23 update:
All four corners are zigzagged down! I still have threads to tie off and interfacing to trim off the back, but the machine work is done! 😀
I’m linking up with Anne-Marie at Stories from the Sewing Room, with one day to spare!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



That's such a great border choice for this quilt.
ReplyDeleteJudy, that's so pretty! Way to go on getting all the applique done!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty piece. I adore that applique border!
ReplyDeleteIt looks great! Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDeleteWow that is one gorgeous quilt!
ReplyDelete