Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

TO-DO Tuesday # 161





I’m joining Carol and friends over at Quilt Schmilt- For the Love of Fabric to share my to-do list! I’m a believer in lists. Here is how last weeks lists went!
I’ll link to To-Do Tuesday as soon as Carol puts up Mr Linky. I have an early Dr appt this morning so, it might be later. 




10-3-23 to 10-9-23


1. Keep stitching on both counted cross stitch projects!✅




Percy Penguin is finished. He fit perfectly in this ornament frame that was in my stash!


Equality Sampler is slowly coming along. It’s hard to see the lacy flower. The colors are so muted. But I promised a new Needle-minder! It’s RBG and says Fight For The Things You Care About.


2. Get wool pieces cut for yet another project!✅ 




I got the wool project pieces cut out and thread selected. 



3. Write October OMG post and link up with Anne-Marie. ✅
                   I’ve committed to my OMG project for October! My post is Here!


4. Deliver a box and a bag of “stash downsizing” to the Boutique at the N.E.W Quilt Show. And enter 5 quilts in the show on Thursday. ✅ I didn’t get a photo of the de stash box, but the quilts are home safe and sound.
Rainbow Neighbourhood on display at the show!
And this one is Growing Up Odd! 


I didn’t win a ribbon, but if you would like to see some of the winners, here is the link to the NE Wyoming Quilt Show Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/806846508/posts/pfbid02ihoNgY64txKbL4aehsAfqYpMEGQh1CAUVKt2WNuMG464bsfaV8k17wtvGZS1i8jFl/
N 

Or go to Facebook and search NE Wyoming Quilt Show. I don’t have good luck copying and pasting links.


And guess who I saw there? Alycia Carmin from Alycia Quilts. I visited for a bit with her and her husband!
And she took a photo of Long May She Wave, a quilt she designed, and put it on her Facebook and IG pages!





This upcoming week is looking a bit wimpy!
10-10-23 to 10-16-23


1. Get a hand project organized to take to hospital to keep my hands busy while MrBusy has an outpatient procedure.
2. Work on October OMG project!
3. Get wool pieces fused to background for the Stitch-Along Lunch at Linette’s.
4. Do some more De-stashing!





Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!


3 comments:

  1. You have a busy week! I loved your other two quilts as well - The quilting on your house quilt was so fun to check out - so many things to see!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw Alycia's post on Facebook I knew that was your quilt! Percy Penguin is adorable - nice finish. That frame is definitely perfect for him. Good luck to Mr. Busy with his procedure, and to you in the waiting room! 😘

    ReplyDelete
  3. Percy Penguin is so, so cute, and how great you had the perfect frame. Look at your pretty quilts in the show! Your quilts are winners in my book. Best of luck to Mr Busy with his procedure - glad you're taking something to occupy your mind, the waiting is always hard.

    ReplyDelete