I haven’t made much progress in my Sunday Stitch but I am enjoying it. I’m linking up with Kathy and Slow Sunday Stitching to share my S-l-o-w progress and to check out the stitching of some others.
This is Spring Stamps from Melisa at Pinker n Punkin Quilting & Stitching and if you go to here to her April 22nd post, she has the links to the whole SAL in one post. Very convenient! If you’re just getting started or a slow stitcher like me, it’s great to have them all together.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



thanks for the link to the free patterns, will check them out. I find as the weather is getting nicer I only do small bits of stitching,
ReplyDeleteNo matter how slowly you stitch it, this one will be worth it because it is so cute! I started another one of the individual ones by itself - couldn't resist!
ReplyDeleteSpring stamps are lovely. Slow progress is a progress, Judy, just enjoy each new stitch.
ReplyDeleteYour Spring Stamp Collection is looking great , Judy.I hope you enjoy working on Stamp 2 today. It is so exciting to see your progress. Thank you so much for stitching along and for the sweet shout out. Have a beautiful day and happy stitching.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching looks very pretty. Slow and steady stitching is just fine. It still eventually gets the project finished.
ReplyDelete