Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 30, 2023

I LIKE Thursday. ~ Special Easter Food?


I LIKE Thursday But I don’t like Peeps!





Oh boy!  I'm a slacker at this one. Not a single special Easter bread, dessert or food. We usually have ham but not specially prepared.  Other foods are just whatever. This year we are celebrating early. Our daughter is coming home this weekend to pick up her kitty. We've been cat sitting since she moved to Colorado.  Mr Busy will miss him a lot. King loves “Pa". 

Anyway our granddaughter and her family will join us here at our house. Ham, scalloped potatoes, jello salad, green salad and Birthday Cake. Our grandson-in-law has a birthday on the 3rd. He likes angel food cake!  Just plain! 😯.  I'll have strawberries and cool whip for the rest of us. πŸ˜€


Food. 

we've done :

spaghetti, salad and garlic bread and wine
chicken fajitas at Frida's House in Gillette πŸ˜‹
fish and chips  take-out
tacos with all the extras at homeπŸ˜‹

I'm still reading Watership Down. 






We've finished watching Suits. And now we are back to watching our regular programs, NCIS, NCIS: Hawaii, Chicago Med, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., S.W.A.T., Blue Bloods.

Tuesday night we started a new series on Netflix. The Night Agent! 


Gabriel Basso is a cutie. It’s pretty intense , but I think it will be good.




And we are ready to start season three of Ted Lasso! 



Other than happenings in my sewing room, not much else is going one. BORING!! around here. 

I’ll be busy shopping and cooking for the next few days! πŸ™‚




Sharing this uninteresting post with LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color

Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy and Hopeful!



7 comments:

  1. We are the same about Easter - usually ham and deviled eggs. I love every single thing on your food list How neat that your grandson loves angel food cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No peeps for me either! But your traditional ham dinner sounds yummy, whether it's on Easter or not. Frida's House looks like a yummy place, too.
    We don't have Netflix right now, but it looks like there are some new shows on there that we'd like. Have a great Thursday, Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a fan of peeps either. We are the ham, scalloped potatoes family as well. My husband's birthday is the 8th so we'll have his favorite chocolate cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I am a slacker when it comes to Easter as well. Oh well. I haven't started watching the third season of Ted Lasso. I wish it wasn't the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your days sound very much like ours...we see mostly family for meals and seem to be keeping things simpler all the time. Easter used to be a really big deal in my family growing up, now not so much. I'm going to check out that Night Agent program. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am ready for some Ted Lasso! We haven't started it yet. I may have to try out The Night Agent. (I agree with you on passing on the Peeps).

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much going on... letting go of a treasured pet, peeps! and angel food cake (LOVE) and sharing of holidays, watership down! I loved that book, it changed me as a young thing, fed right into my desire to work in psychology.
    LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete