Today’s Prompt. Do I Plant Vegetables?
The short answer is yes! Some! For the last few years we have had tomatoes in pots on a wagon in the back yard. Our house faces South, so it’s really hot out front. I also love to grow herbs on the deck. Basil and thyme mostly. Sometimes it depends what is at the store. I always grow with starter plants. We don’t have a long enough season to start from seed.
Hope on over to Not Afraid of Color and check with others on LeeAnna’s list of I Like Thursday participants! You’ll be sure to learn something, have a giggle, and share some triumphs!
Other likes today:
I bought an AccuQuilt cutter. The Go Big! I had a bit of a problem, but I think it is resolved now! So that’s good!
I got my hair cut last week finally! No, there won’t be photos. I’m happy with it, just not a fan of selfies!
Happy Mail!
During “Project Quilting 14. 5 Sew not a Square”, I was one of the lucky winners! I received this cute denim bucket! It’s lined in limey green with black and white! I love green! Also included was a pack of mini charms, Le Pavot by Sandy Gervais for Moda. Lovely spring colors of aqua, peachy orange , and dark charcoal! Do you know what La Pavot is? It’s Poppy! And purple handled thread snip, too! How fantastic! Thank you, Nikki Moshier, for donating this prize to Project Quilting!
Today I got to spend 5 hours stitching with 6 friends. There was binding, and Hexies, wool embroidery and regular embroidery on some Christmas projects. Lots of laughing , some sharing of great grand baby photos. I got the binding done on my Tablescrapes challenge. You’ll have to wait til next week to see it!
You can bet it’s green! Wink!
And I solved Wordle in 3 tries today! I took a photo my screen, but I’d better not show it! The day is not over yet !
Wordle 642 3/6
⬛π¨π¨π¨⬛
π©π©π©π©⬛
π©π©π©π©π©



I haven't tried growing any herbs in a long time - maybe I should! Glad your Accuquilt issue is resolved, and hope that means they're sending you a new one. Congratulations on your PQ win - I bet you'll use all those items. Your sewing day with friends always sounds so fun! (It's the conversation that makes it the most fun, right?!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the win! Stitching with friends sounds like a lovely way to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteSo glad you got the Accuquilt cutter problem sorted, I have the manual Go cutter - bought it from Eleanor Burns site several years ago at a bargain price because it was still cheaper than buying in UK even when sent from America -the only downside is the expense of the dies. I bought loads when I got the cutter, they're double the price now. Hope you enjoy using your Go - I still love mine. Elaine in UK
ReplyDeleteYou were having a banner day Judy. How wonderful to get together with friends and get your Accuquilt machine up and running. I am so tempted so will be interested in how you find it. Love that prize bundle and the greens in your header, all lovely.
ReplyDeleteI am thrilled there is some good news regarding the Accuquilt. Congratulations on your win, those are nice prizes.
ReplyDeleteClapping my hands for your win! Those look like fun prizes. After I read your post I got out my basket of seed packets I purchased last summer while I was in a mood to plant - why did I purchase so many? I have several herbs and a bunch of zinnias. I may have to try some pots. Glad you got to have some sewing time with friends.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear the Accuquilt difficulties are most likely solved. Yes to growing vegetables, the last of my tomatoes just going now! Yours about to start.
ReplyDeletegreat list! I'd like someone to deliver seedlings so I have a shot at growing vegetables. Love, LeeAnna
ReplyDelete