Pages

Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2022

I LIKE Thursday Trick or Treat!,




Joining up with the gang at I LIKE Thursday, to share some good stuff! Come join us at Not Afraid of Color.  Thank you LeeAnna for giving us this place to share our "good stuff"!



We finished The Offer now I think we’ll watch the original, The Godfather ! It’s been a long time! 


I finished this Jane Green novel, Sister Stardust! 



   I like her writing, she takes you there. But this character was one I had trouble relating to. 

Not sure what I'll read next. I have lots of ideas from the participants of I LIKE Thursdays. So, I'll find something when I go to the library today. 

Our weather has been wonderful tha last few days. Mr Busy and I got all our pre-winter stuff done. Deck chairs put away. Air conditioner unit covered up. Deck lights taken down, Outside faucet drained and hoses drained and put in the shed. Some leaves were raked, but the trees are still pretty with lots of leaves. So that will be another chore to do later. 

Like the list above, I still need to bake pumpkin bread, and drink apple cider. Oh, and watch Hocus Pocus.  I think DD and I will do that one of these evenings. Girls night!




Prompt. Halloween Candy

We always give out Snickers and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Mr Busy’s favorite is Snickers. We have very few trick or treaters, so we give out  the kind we like, so the leftovers don’t just hang around. Haha!

As I said last week…. Me….chocolate anything.  I’m not real fond of 3 Musketeers, only because I ate so many during my first pregnancy, 58 yrs ago, that I just don’t choose them now! To tell the truth, I like most sweet things. Even candy corn, especially mixed with dry roasted peanuts!  Salty sweet..yum!

I'm off to spend part of today stitching with friends. I finished Boo Crew!


Now it's on to Christmas!








Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



6 comments:

  1. Boo Crew is awesome and yes to making a Christmas start!
    I could ditto your comments about outdoor maintenance. The leaves are hanging on here too. I liked Jane Green's THe Survivors. I do keep Snickers in the house for when a sweet something is needed, they have the highest protein of bars I think. I've not heard of your 3 Musketeers. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate and peanut butter is hard to beat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. frozen 3 musketeer bars... on to Christmas! Wowie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice weather in Colorado (and Nebraska today) too. Mike and our son changed the battery in son's car. It's so helpful to have warmth and sun to get the chores done! We don't get many trick-or-treaters at our house anymore either. Boo Crew looks great - so cute with the orange rick-rack!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy I think that candy corn with nuts sounds wonderful! Never heard of it before but now I have a hankering! I admit I don't like the clean-up this time of year but it needs to be done or it all gets tracked into my house. Boo Crew is delightful!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Candy corn and peanuts - haven't tried it but sounds yummy! Boo Crew looks great, especially like the orange rick-rack. I look forward to your Christmas cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete