I know! My title sounds like it should be epic! But, sadly, it is not! I'm linking up with Angela's Linky Party anyway!
Not much for a month’s worth of work. But there was icky-ness, and company and then there was housework that seemed overwhelming. And cooking and laundry and blog-reading!
So, at least some orange was used.
The rest of the month, I’ll build string blocks or crumb blocks! Cause I must!


Those Happy Blocks are so cute! All of your scrappy sewing looks successful with orange. It's that time of year where I get excited to see so many different colors in the mix with RSC.
ReplyDeleteI think you did great this month - considering you had a bout with the Crud! Ita big deal to finish up that zigzag row especially. Cute happy blocks, too!
ReplyDeleteHappy Blocks are always fun to make. And I'm rather partial to your zig zag row too.
ReplyDeleteCool Happy Blocks and pretty zig-zag row. Love your new placema, Judy.
ReplyDeleteSeems like you got quite a lot done, especially for being ill! The placemat is so cute, I love the happy blocks, and you even got a whole zigzag row together!
ReplyDeleteWow I'm very impressed, especially having to contend with a bout of Crud-vid! Your oranges are so pretty, love that zigzag row, and I'm in love with your Happy blocks!
ReplyDelete