Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

OMG August Finish





My goal was to get POP STAR put together and get a backing ready. It looked like this on August 2nd. 







Here it is all ready to go to the quilter. She has put me on her list and will call me when she is ready for it. The baby is due in late October. So I have some time. I'll get the binding made while I wait.!

Batting, backing with ruby rosebuds, and the quilt top ready for the quilter! 

I’m linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal - August Final Link Up!




Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!





4 comments:

  1. I used to be a democrat but they have gone crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t understand why this is on my OMG post. But I would so disagree!

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to seeing your Pop Star! Have you picked a binding fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great work! So much fun when you have a nice pile of quilt ready for the longarmer!

    ReplyDelete