Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Small goals met!


I’m joining Linda and friends today to fess up to a few small goals met!  Click over to Texas Quilt Gal and see how everyone did last week. Here’s mine. 



Last week’s playlist!

1. Put some more blocks together to add to these:


This is the beginning of Pop Star from Sandra Walker at mmm quilts.




Ready for the final white border. 



2. Do something with Orange.


I sewed some crumbs! 😀


3. If I test Neg and feel good, stitch with my Thursday Stitchers.




I tested positive, so I did not go! So sad!


4. And attend a QOV Presentation that Alycia from Alycia Quilts will be doing in my town. I hope I feel good enough. I'd like to meet her in person. I promise "no hugging"


We had a wonderful day for the presentation! It was sunny and hot at 10 am, hence the dark glasses. Alycia knows her stuff. The presentation to 3 deserving veterans was wonderful, and emotional! The quilts were beautiful. 


The quilt holder was Alycia’s DH! 




Next week:  Aug 16 - Aug 

1. VOTE! Our primary is today! 🇺🇸🦅

2. Get Pop Star to the quilter and write a OMG post!
3. Make at least 2 blocks for CiL and get them in the mail.
4.  Start working on TSC for August. Orange and Embroidery! 







Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!

7 comments:

  1. It was so awesome to meet you!!!! and I was so glad it was a nice day - but man, I got hot haha!!! Have a great day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're mostly over the crud and feeling back to normal, Judy. So glad you got to go to Alycia's presentation, and even get a photo with her! Fun! Orange crumbs are fun sewing - I need to start sewing crumb blocks again - lots of those little bits in my bins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Pop Star looks good, nice for St Patrick's Day! Great to get out after the Covid and do something you were really looking forward to. I bet seeing Veterans get their quilts would be quite emotional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice quilt building! My 4 yr old grandson's fav color is orange! What will you do with the crumbs?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you are feeling better, Judy. Great you could attend Alycia's presentation. Your star quilt is comming along very pretty. I love to play with crumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you could attend Alycia's presentation - that is a great photo of you two! Love your Pop Star and the colors. The orange crumb blocks are really cute, I'm trying not to look because I feel a luring squirrel.
    Thank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never been to a QOV presentation but I'd sure like to! Sorry about that positive test! Oof.

    ReplyDelete