My orange scrap basket is mostly bits and strings. Some larger pieces that really are sort of ugly. Pale peach to almost brownish rusts.
There was just enough for some Happy Blocks!
I did get some HSTs and some four-at-a-time Flying Geese made for Pop Star Baby.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Health!


Cute happy blocks, Judy! Fun to see what you used for the centers. Glad you're having some time to sew on PopStar, too. Once you get those smaller pieces done, the top goes together quickly!
ReplyDeleteI love your "header" on this post!! Your orange Happy blocks are really so
ReplyDeleteadorable--nice work hugs, Julierose
your header makes me lol!
ReplyDeleteHappy blocks are such fun, but watch out for those sharks!
ReplyDeleteThose are pretty Happy blocks with those pretty fussies. Love your new header!
ReplyDeleteGreat job with the happy blocks. i think I've got the pattern for your header. Thinking I need to dig it out and make it! Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteAwesome Happy Blocks! You sure can turn scraps into darling blocks!!
ReplyDelete