Pages

Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2022

RSC22 July. Purple post #1








Not very much was accomplished last week.  I did get 24 HST made.







 These will be the July purple zigzag row. I have to decide on a final arrangement, then number them. Otherwise I tend to sew the wrong sides together. It must be a bit of “cognitive decline” as my sister used to say!  :).    I’m missing her lots lately!


I’m also sewing tiny 1.5” square into four patches to make Bonnie Hunter’s Triple Threat blocks. I’m using them as Leaders and Enders. This is BH’s 11th free pattern for leader and enders!  I haven’t done them all, but I have done some. See her other ones in her free pattern tab at the top of her blog. 


Oh look! There is one purple one! 

I’m linking up with Angela at ScrapHappy Saturday! Hop on over there to see all the purple scrappiness!  



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!



 


5 comments:

  1. love the zig zag for RSC! looking forward to seeing how you arrange this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your purple HSTs are looking great, Judy! I remember having a little trouble with mistakes in the layout when I made mine, too. I had to lay all the HSTs out on the floor to make the zigzag, and then carefully pick up a pair and sew them. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to make more ziggy zaggy blocks - they impress me. I am still working on fish school and 10 other of her leader/ender challenges LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. yikes a bonnie hunter quilt! so many pieces! your purples are cute especially with black and white thrown in

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your zigzag! It looks happy to me!!! Looking good and have fun with the Bonnie Hunter pattern!!!

    ReplyDelete