I didn’t have a June OMG. We had an unplanned trip to Florida to help our daughter come back home. There was lots of driving, reshuffling of priorities and some family drama! Our son came for a visit the first week of July and there was much fun sharing tasks, food, and memories. Hopefully July will have a success or two!
My goal seems small, but it will help me reach a “back to normal” status!
My OMG for July is to cut and sew 24 HST in purple/ light. And combine them into a Zigzag row to be added to the others for a RSC 22 quilt.
I’ll see if I can link this post with Patty’s goal setting post at Elm Street Quilts, on Monday the 11th. I’m late, but I think she will add it to the Linky party if the link is closed.





Sometimes we just need to put the sewing on the back burner until we get the family settled. I really like your green HSTs! The colors are fabulous! Have a happy and good week!
ReplyDeleteThe greens are refreshing, very nice.
ReplyDelete