Today I’m joining LeeAnna and friends at Not Afraid of Color to share some thing from the last few days that made me smile! Or feel gratitude! Click on over to Not Afraid of Color to see links to what others are sharing.
When our son visited over the 4th of July he brought me a gift! A cutting board that he made himself! I was so touched and grateful! A really good cutting board makes cutting veggies much more fun!
We have been watching The Terminal List starring Chris Pratt on Amazon Prime.
It is so good. Very intense. It may not be to everyone’s liking, but Mr Busy and son like action thrillers. This one certainly fills the bill. Based on a book by Jack Carr! Our daughter has picked up a copy at the library.
I started this book. Recommended by my daughter. It’s slightly different than my recent reads.
Sharing a few photos sent by our son. Last week, he discovered what he thought was a dead rabbit in his yard. When he got closer, he discovered it was a dead newborn fawn. Maybe even a miscarriage. He was upset by this. Early this week, he found this baby in the bushes beside his carport.
They are enjoying the cool grass, it seems.
And maybe the most fun thing is my new printer arrived! Ahead of schedule!!
I could not use my old printer to print from my new MacBook. So now that problem is solved. It is set up, and I have printed 3 test documents! A Test page, a counted cross stitch pattern and an email from my iPad! I'm a happy girl!!
New Weekly Prompt! Kitchen gadget that does what it’s paid for!
My all time favorite! This Pampered Chef chopper! I can’t do onions without it. And no’ I do not use it on the new cutting board from our son! :)
Thanks for visiting and please head over to LeeAnnas at Not Afraid of Color to check out the other I Like Thursday posts.








What a beautiful cutting board, Judy! Your son is very talented. How lucky for him to see the fawns, although not the dead one. I would be upset by that, too. Love your onion chopper - that would make one of my least favorite cooking chores a lot more bearable! We'll have to check out the TV show - sounds like something we might like.
ReplyDeleteThat chopper looks super useful, and I especially love the beautiful cutting board your son made!
ReplyDeleteHubs is watching The Terminal; I am "half-watching" - haha! I might have to check out that book, though! That's a pretty cutting board! I have that chopper, too, but don't use it as often as the one I posted today.
ReplyDeleteSilly kitty! Cute little fawns. I've recently seen a single one here. But cool for two. Yay for a new printer!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! What fun shares today. That cutting board is SO COOL. What a thoughtful gift. The Terminal List - hmm. Intense. We might have to give that a try!! I'm going to check out the book, too. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteI love that cutting board with the neat design and how nice your son made it himself. I keep seeing The Terminal List and I'm going to try it. I like those kind of shows too. Did I ever mention I went on a cruise and there were over 800 on it that won their cruise through their Pampered Chef sales. There were a lot of folks from Indiana and I kept having long chats with people. It felt like being home.
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous cutting board!!! Amazing talent there!!!
ReplyDeleteand we are watching the terminal list too - I have to start before 9 pm or I fixated on it haha!!!
That is a beautiful cutting board! My husband makes those too and I use them every day. Your daughter's cat is so pretty. Your son is lucky to have deer in his yard! I can certainly understand him being upset about the one that passed away. We will have to check out the Terminal List. Our printers are important to us - lol!
ReplyDelete