My short list was accomplished, just in the nick of time! I’m sharing over at Texas Quilt Gal! Thanks Linda for continuing to host this event!
1. Purple HST ✅
2. Purple Happy Blocks. ✅ only 3 but there will be 5
3. At least two Triple Treat blocks that are the current L&E block from Bonnie Hunter. ✅
These will be on going. They take some time. I don't love cutting tiny 1.5" squares for the 4-patches.
My to-do list for the week of 7-19 to 7-26 is short also. We have added going to Rec Center to our agenda. We walk in the Lazy River M.W. F.
1. Sew the last two Happy Blocks that are cut.
2. Work on Table Scraps: purple circles, or dots or spots
3. Write an OMG finish post.
4. Clean off the cutting table, while continuing to cut part sfor Triple Threat.





Walking in the water sounds like an enjoyable way to get some exercise! It's so darn hot here - being in water sounds wonderful. Your zigzags look great! And the Triple Treat blocks, too. I am a bit leery of those 1.5 inch squares, too, lol!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy - I love those L&E blocks but oh boy on the size of the pieces. Those purple happy blocks are so cute. I need to find us a place to walk in the water, now that is something I think we could get enthused about!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!
Can you not do some strip piecing for those 4 patches? Enjoy that lazy river!
ReplyDeleteThe zig zags, I think I dreamed about them the other night. lol. I have been considerig holiday lap quilts as gifts.
ReplyDeleteI love leaders and enders projects. When I first heard of quilters making tops out of leaders and enders I thought it very strange because all I knew was the scraps I'd been using to start and stop and I thought how could anybody make a quilt out of those! Then I became wiser and I love leaders and enders projects and often do them. I see Bonnie Hunter had an accident that banged her a bit poor thing.
ReplyDelete