Take Two!
Last week:
1. Sew the last two Happy Blocks that are cut. ✅
Two little kitty ballerinas!
2. Work on Table Scraps: purple circles, or dots or spots ✅
I'm so disappointed in how these "coasters" turned out!. I tried a bias binding. But it was awful. I think it was too big. I think it needed to be narrower to start. I will probably do it over. Watch for my full disclosure post at The Joyful Quilter this coming weekend.
3. Write an OMG finish post. ✅ It is done and posted HERE
4. Clean off the cutting table, while continuing to cut parts for Triple Treat. ✅
This is as good as it gets. I had a project I wanted to cut before our granddaughter's visit. We will be much too busy for me to be in the sewing room.
Next Week:
1. Enjoy time spent with daughter, both granddaughters and great grandkids.
2. Get a post ready for Table Scrap Challenge link up the end of the month.
3. Make sure all the pieces and supplies are ready for Sew Day with Loose Threads, on August 4th.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!




Oh I've had the "poof" happen to me, and I am a great user of the "Undo" button! I think your coasters are cute. How old are your granddaughters? I know you will enjoy your family time!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining with us at To Do Tuesday!
I'm glad you tried again after that oops! So sorry you're unhappy with bow the coasters turned out, though. They look like a great idea! I've never bound anything that's a circle, so can not offer advice. Have a wonderful time with your grands and great-grands!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy that precious time with family Judy. When they go time in the quilting room will be all that more wonderful. Sorry about the coasters, I guess it's a learning one. When a drink is on them well you might forget!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! Aww nuts on losing the post but the second time's the charm. Those little kitty ballerinas are so darn cute. I know a little girl that would just adore them!! Gosh, I hope you enjoy the heck out of your time with your daughter, granddaughters, and grand kids!! I'm excited for you. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteTake the time and enjoy your family visit. You will have a precious time together.
ReplyDelete