Good Morning! I had a pretty good week last week. Nothing special just slow steady progress on the tasks I had. If you are a list maker, want to have a place to publish a list and therefore be accountable this is the place. Now, no one will reprimand or criticize you if you do not tick the items off your list, but it's really a help to write a post and keep track. Join Linda and friends at Texas Quilt Gal for To-Do Tuesday.
Last week's list~
April 5 - April 11
1. Work on pink table scraps challenge✅
| just a peak |
2. Sew zigzag blocks ✅
![]() |
| vertical |
3. Look for solid pink✅
| some not much, but enough for one more Happy Block |
4. Trace September design for “A Year in the Garden”✅
April 12 - April 18
1. Start stitching on "A Year in the Garden's. September block
2. Finish petite sunflower counted cross stitch.
3. Make at least 4 pink string blocks
4. Work on emptying the multi scrap tote....darks. ie crumbs or string blocks.



I really like what you are embroidering there, guess we are all anxious for spring to arrive:)
ReplyDeleteThe zigzag blocks are looking good.
ReplyDeleteA list maker I be, and too chicken to post one. lol
Ooh, nice peek at your TableScraps project! I'll enjoy seeing what you made. The September Garden block looks pretty, too. Good luck on your list this week - I like having a few little goals to shoot for, too!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! I have been seeing several embroidery projects on friends' blogs lately, and it makes me long to start one myself. I'll have to spend some time thinking about what I'd like to make! Thanks for the nudge and inspiration. Good luck with this week's list. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteThat pink table scraps peek is very tantalising, I suspect its going to be lovely.
ReplyDeleteZigzag row is so pretty, Judy.
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing your table scrap for the month.
That embroidery pattern looks so beautiful, I will Love seeing your progress on this one.
The text print looks good with the pink on your table scrap challenge! What a pretty September embroidery that is going to be. I'll look forward to seeing your progress on the petite sunflower cross stitch.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for sharing with To Do Tuesday!