Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

TO-DO Tuesday. 3-22-22

 




 Good Morning! I’m linking up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal, hosting To-Do Tuesday. Here we share our list of projects to work on. Let’s see how well I did last week!


March 15 - March 21

1. Begin quilting on Ninja Friends ✅

Started and completed!

It's easier to see the quilting from the back. It's all done. And the binding is nearly complete.


2. Get Table Scraps Placemat  layered and basted.✅

It's layered and basted and quilted.  A tiny peek. 


My go-to serpentine stitch. Corner to corner in each block and horizontal and vertical seams. Easy peasy! 




3. Keep stitching on August - Year in the Garden ✅


Just a few lazy daisy stitches and some final leaves to fill in the empty spaces. 


4. Get documents organized for tax preparer! ✅ Not only did I get organized, an appointment was made for today at noon. 


Next Week

March 22- March 28

1. Finish TSC  and post to The Joyful Quilter

2. Start quilting in Chunky Churn Dash for H2H donation!

3. Keep working on Growing Up Odd blocks! 


Stay Busy And Stay Happy and Healthy!



6 comments:

  1. I know it's a great feeling to have the quilting done on your donation quilt! I love that serpentine stitch, too, but lately my machine does not seem to like it. It probably needs a tune-up! Looking forward to seeing your table scraps project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilting is so pretty, I'd give anything to figure out how to do that on my Janome. I like the peeks at your place mats, and your embroidery is beautiful.
    Thanks for linking up with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilting with the serpentine stitch is looking great, Judy.
    Looking forward to seeing your table placemat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your embroidery is looking so cute!!! Great job on the lazy daisy stitches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of good stitching done Judy. The serpentine stitch sure is great for quilting. All the best for this weeks plans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been busy. The serpentine stitch looks great. Beautiful embroidery, is it for a quilt?

    ReplyDelete