Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, March 2, 2022

March OMG Link Up 2022

 



I'm linking up with Patty at Elm Street Quilt to set my goal for March!


Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal March Link-up



I’ve been sewing 2” square into 9 patches (3x3), 21 patches (3x7) and 49 patches (7x7). Then sashing them . Following a pattern from Wedding Dress Blues called Growing Up Odd. The link to her blog is here!

There are 9 big blocks on my back up design wall. It’s located in the downstairs hallway. The lighting is poor! 



I don’t think this is as big as I want it, so I’m increasing it to 4x4. I need 7 more blocks! There are 91 ~2" squares in each big block, plus internal sashing.There will be sashing between the blocks also. 

So my OMG for March 2022 is to complete 7 more blocks! It seems like it takes forever! I’m using them as Leaders and Enders, but at some point I have to stop and put the rows together! So now I have a goal! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




1 comment: