Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

To-Do Tuesday #63

 



Good  Morning List Makers.!  It's To-Do Tuesday over at Texas Quilt Gal.  Time to share my list and let you know how I did.  I'll link up this post and check in with the others to see their progress. 



Last Week - October 25-November 1

1. Cut batting for Cat Couch Topper and quilt it.  Done! I did cut batting and get it quilted. It’s also bound!   By machine! I’m pretty excited it turned out well.


All Four Corners


2. Finish Partridge in a Pine Tree table runner.   Done and ready to be delivered to the library along with Holly Jolly Candy! 


and a peek at the backing


3. Post to Table Scraps Challenge at The Joyful Quilter.  I finished Dandy Candy and posted about it here. 

and OMG at Elm Street Quilts.    And my OMG finish was Hollow Nine Patches to a quilt top. I posted about that here. 

4. Work on UFO for Jack's Basket - Chunky Churn Dash. NOT DONE   I'll carry it over to next week. 

5. Bonus.  - backing for Hollow Nine Patch.  NOPE!  


Next Week - November 2 - November 8


1. Work on Chunky Churn Dash   aka  Nine Patches and Rails. 

2. Decide on OMG for November and write a post and link up at Elm Street Quilts. 

3. Finish making the row of  'periods' for Full Stop in greens. 

4. Keep stitching on Baker Santa   (counted cross stitch).

5. Bonus:  trim threads,  press seam allowances on En Provence for the quilter! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 
























7 comments:

  1. Love your cat couch topper with the Broncos on the back! Fun idea! Those tablerunners are pretty, too - are they for a fundraiser for your library? Good luck with your list this week, Judy! (We'll never run out of things to do, will we?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kitty couch topper is adorable! Your table runners look pretty. Nice job on your list!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the couch topper, love the cats fabric.
    You made also beutiful runners, Judy.
    Good luck with your new list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! Great job on your finishes this week. I am fascinated with the couch topper idea. It never would have occurred to me to have the corners facing different ways so it is viewable from both sides of the couch. Very cool! And the Bronco fabric addition is genius, in my book. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful runner. The colors/fabrics you chose are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete