Good Morning Fellow Bloggers! I’m sharing some likes and good things this morning. LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color gives us this place to share I LIKE Thursday. Click over there and join us.
In these 7 days prior to celebrating Thanksgiving in the USA, I hope we all have a chance to stop a minute and reflect on our blessings. Even if you are not in the US, join us in finding some things you like in your life, gratitude, if you will!
The above is a November stitchery I did years ago. It’s a Kathy Schmitz design that was in a year long block of the month. It was fun to stitch and make into a mini quilted wall hanging!
I had to return my library book but I was able to download it to my iPad via Libby! I love that I’ll be able to finish it. Because I am enjoying it!
I made zucchini bread! There were 5 mini loaves, one fell in the middle. I tested it too, but it wasn’t quite done in the middle. Mr. Busy was glad, he got to “check to see if it was good enough!” He deemed it yummy!
We watched Season 4 of Goliath! This one was good, but slightly weird! But Billy Bob Thornton, so we watched!
We are watching our regular favorites on Prime Time!
Mondays: We are long time NCIS fans and still watching! We miss Gibbs, but still enjoy the rest of the cast. So, unless the Broncos are playing MNF, we will watch!
Last night, all the Chicago Wednesday shows we usually watch were reruns! What’s that about? So Mr Busy, switched to PBS and we watched NOVA Universe Revealed about the forming of Sagittarius A-star. It’s just mind-boggling!
I expect the coming week will be full of “likes” as we share Thanksgiving with family.
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

Hi Judy, great thankful things including that great embroidery of Kathy's cornucopia...I think I did that one too. Must look later to see if I can find it. Yes, we have so much to be thankful for every day that's a given living where we all live.
ReplyDeleteYour loaves look delicious; good eating with a cup of tea. Every stitch laid is a step forward I think. We also enjoyed all the seasons of Goliath...such a well acted series.
Your Give Thanks embroidery is lovely, Judy! I love Kathy Schmitz designs. Glad you're able to finish reading The President's Daughter. Yum on the zucchini bread! Are you leaving soon on your trip? Safe travels!
ReplyDeletePretty cross stitch. Mmm... zucchini bread is always good stuff.
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching. Looks so pretty. Your cross stitch is pretty too. Oh zucchini bread, yum, glad you had a taste tester.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving, Judy!!! We have so much to be thankful for!
ReplyDelete