Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 12, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday! #71

 






I'm fairly certain this will be my last Finish post for this year.  I may pop in for some NOT Finished posts. We will see. 

Last year when we were visiting our son, he commented that the apron I made him years ago, never did fit very well. I followed a pattern, but he was in Arizona and I was in Wyoming. Anyway, I promised to take it home and either redo it or just make another. Well, I forgot to take the offending item with me. I had made some fast measurements of an apron ( ready made) that fit him well. Very simple!  I forgot all about it, till he sent a photo of a pantry organizer he built. There at the edge of the photo were the aprons. Mom Guilt! So I decided, since we were going to visit for Thanksgiving......this would be the time. 



I’ve had the fabric for awhile! The ties are a coffee bean print that’s been in my stash for at least 6 years. There is a divided pocket across the front. Hard to see it, the print is so busy. 


And there were left over pieces from the Cat Couch Topper too!

So this "squirrel" hit my sewing room. A casserole hot pad, to fit a 9X13 pan.  



 




These are finished. I may get one small project done before we leave. Not sure what the future hold in that regard. 


I'm linking up to Finished or Not Finished Friday at Alycia Quilts. Click over there and see what other bloggers have finished up!  


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy







6 comments:

  1. Fabulous finishes. I can't believe I've never thought of making aprons. I couldn't do without mine so what a great gift! Perfect fabric too, Judy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects! I love the fabric and bet he will too!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have made up for the Mom Moment!! How sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete