Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 19, 2021

To Do Tuesday # 61

 




Last week's list!   

1. Get horizontal sashing done on Hollow Nines ✅



2. Cut pieces for gray birds…doves. ✅  I got a little more than just cutting the gray fabric! :)



                                                                  “Lonesome No More”


3. Cut backing for cat couch topper. Nope, rethinking! 




I’m at a Sew-In But Sleep At Home Retreat, yesterday, today, and tomorrow. So I am sewing and should get some things accomplished!  I'm home this morning, so will link up with Linda at Texas Quilt Gal's To-Do Tuesday.  Come join us.!



Next week------October 19-25

1. Keep exploring backing options for couch topper. 

2. Does Hollow Nines need a border? If so, what. Skinny white, then colored? Just a patterned wider border? 

3. Finish lime/red/white table topper. TSC-October! 

4. Work on Partridge in a Pine Tree. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy ! 






5 comments:

  1. Love those birds...a great addition. Have a lot of fun now at your stitching retreat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sashing looks great on Hollow Nines! I might be inclined to go with a darker border. I love your doves - so pretty. Have fun on your "retreat"!
    Thank you for linking to To Do Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the color arrangement on the squares

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, look at your birds! That is great! I love the yellow background. That's one of my favorite quilts in Kelly's book. Enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those birds on that pieced background are a delight!

    ReplyDelete