I LIKE THURSDAY! 10-21-21
I’m joining LeeAnna at Not Afraid of Color this morning to share some things I’m thankful for this week!
I’m thankful that my brother and sister-in-law visited last Thursday and Friday! I was so busy “talking and sharing” that I didn’t take a single picture. ps: remember the baby from my post last Thursday, these are his grandparents.
This is a photo from a year ago! Like most of us, they haven’t changed much in a year, except my brother’s hair is longer! No haircut since Covid!
I found this on Facebook, I laughed out loud!
They worked 'round the clock for 36 hours.
The first 3 days of this week were spent with friends, sewing at our public library! Our library is awesome. They provide gathering space for us. The room was locked up each night , so we were able to leave machines, projects and stuff there. That made retreating easier! I always take so much stuff! LOL!
Again, too busy visiting and sewing, no photos!
Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy

So glad you've had fun with friends and family this week, in spite of the weather! 13 inches of snow - yikes! I do get the whole thing about first fall and winter, followed by second, etc. Colorado is like that, too. Sometimes our nicest fall days are in December, and then it will snow on Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteOh that little touch of first winter. Glad you got to spend time with family. Sometimes I join some girlfriends at our local library to sew also. I miss sewing with my ladies.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got to do some visiting too but oh my....that does look cold!
ReplyDeleteHi Judy! HHAHAHA! First, second, third winter interspersed with first, second and third Fall/Spring. Yes! We usually have a similar experience although never 13.8" in first winter!! WOW. I thought 8" on Halloween was bad. Your brother looks a bit like Sam Elliott don't you think?! Their grandbaby is adorbs!! ~smile~ Roseanne
ReplyDeleteDang! That's a lot of snow in October. I do recall trick-or-treating in a snowsuit once (that was NOT the costume - lol).
ReplyDeleteOh My GOsh that first winter thing was so so so funny plus true here too. We are having third summer on Monday when it's supposed to be in the 80's again. What the fizzy! Your brother looks like you... how nice
ReplyDelete