Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 1, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday #67 10-1-21

 



I have a two part finished or not today!



I finished the stitching on this Autumn stitchery. The design is 5.5” x5.5”. The fabric is 11.75”x11.75”. Just  FYI. I’m leaning toward a small Kitchen Quilt! 





But I did not finish it into anything.  Should it be a small pillow cover?   I already have 2 sofa pillows in the Halloween theme. Should it be a small wall hanging to hang in my kitchen?  Should I put a border on it and use it to decorate a bag?   Do you have a thought?  I'd love to hear it.  


Thanks, I'll link up with Finished or Not Finished Friday over at Alycia Quilts. 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!




5 comments:

  1. Oh it's so cute--a small kitchen wall hanging would be my choice...lots of room for hand quilting around the embroidery so it will stand out...nice work Hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little piece! A nice kitchen wall hanging would be nice!!! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I like all of your ideas, Judy! It will be cute no matter what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute, Judy!!! I lean toward small wallhanging. Everyone here seems to throw pillows behind the sofa when in use!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so cute - could you make it a hot pad - but hang it in the kitchen rather than use it?

    ReplyDelete