Pages

Powered By Blogger

Friday, October 8, 2021

Finished or Not Finished Friday #68

 



Linking up with Alycia at Finished or Not Finished Friday. Just a little finish today, but I’m so happy with it!



I pieced the back with some Debby Mumm fabric that had been in my stash forever! The bear paw printed fabric had wonder under on it. I pieced together some batting scraps, then ironed it to the batting before I spray basted the top in place. Maybe a bit unorthodox but it worked well. 

I added triangle hanging corners as I attached the binding to the front. 



Now it is finished and hanging by my front door. I don’t really have a foyer, just a front entryway. I like it a lot! 


Now I’m off to visit the other finishes that are posted in Alycia’s Linky Party! 


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy 




12 comments:

  1. Perfect for your entryway, Judy!! SEW festive for celebrating Fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An adorable finish!! And just in time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved Badger's words there Judy in the last post. Thanks for that. I also so enjoyed seeing your lovely quilts...winners to me! I see a lot of rainbow quilts but I think yours is the prettiest design. Also enjoyed seeing your picnic in the car set up you had mentioned before. Now what does Culver's serve? I have that Crabapple Hill design somewhere and I also liked this wee one you have finished here. Thanks for sharing it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy! I had to giggle at you two roughnecks - okay it was Roughlock, but that's what crossed my mind as I read your post. Your quilts look lovely hanging in the show! Yum - Culver's! We have many around our area and frequent them fairly often. I like going inside best and getting the little ketchup cups for dunking their yummy fries in. (I picked up dinner there tonight!!) {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you got some autumn joy there! Love the quilt and that wall hanging is spectacular!!! Looks so fantastic hanging there! Have a wonderful weekend Judy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice little quilt, to welcome people to your home! And I love the idea of using the batting scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, so cute, Judy! Great match with the Debbie Mumm fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cute finish. Hum, I have (or maybe had...) some of that Debbie Mumm fabric. I keep finding pieces of various Mumm fabrics and I'm trying to use them up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a sweet little finish! I love it, Judy! Sounds like you have the perfect spot for it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have that bears paw Mumm fabric too... I LOVE it so a project needs to be kind of special or showcaseing it to let myself use it... oy vey

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just perfect for a sweet and warm welcome. Have a great week, Judy.

    ReplyDelete