Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

To Do Tuesday #54

 




I'm joining friends at *  ChrisKnits * to share my To-Do list and applaud the others who accomplished or at least made progress on theirs. **after writing this post and logging on to ChrisKnits, I learned that To-Do Tuesday will now be hosted by Texas Quilt Gal. So this  is the last Linky Party at Chris's blog. Understandably, too!  She has had a "crummy" couple of weeks or maybe months. Keep her in your prayers and send good thoughts her way!**


Next week August 24th to August 30th

1. Finish and post One Monthly Goal at Elm Street Quilts. DONE! See my post here. 


 

2. Finish and write post for Table Scraps Challenge and post at The Joyful Quilter. Done!  Here is that post!





3. Start adding sashings to Hollow Nines. Done!  (I started at least!)

*I have photos, but Blogger doesn't seem to be able to find them this morning. I'll edit at a later time. *






Next week August 31st - September 6th.

1.  Keeping working on getting the binding attached to Rainbow Geese. 



2. Check out the new block drive for Covered  in Love…Kat should post it this week!

3. Decide on what to take to Loose Threads’s Sleep at Home Fall Retreat! 

4. Check out the Banned Book Reading Challenge at the library!


Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!








4 comments:

  1. Oh! I didn't know Texas Quilt Gal is taking over! Thanks for the heads up! Your embroidered Noah's Ark quilt is soooo cute!!! Great job on your goals, Judy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've done great on your goals! You're putting me to shame on your Geese Migration. My blocks are begging.
    Thanks for the shout out for To-Do Tuesdays. Poor Chris. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love the Noash's Ark quilt, so cute. Geese Migration is going so well, soon it is all done. Good Luck with all your goals for next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute Noah's Ark quilt, Judy! Glad you're ready to bind Geese Migration, too - it's so pretty. I like the sound of a Sleep at Home retreat - that would work for me!

    ReplyDelete