Pages

Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

TO-DO Tuesday #52

 




Good Morning List Makers!  Thanks to Chris at ChrisKnits we have a forum to make a list and then be accountable. No one throws stones though, only accolades! Join us won't you. Make a plan then link up with ChrisKnits on Tuesday to share. 


Last week

1. Backing for August OMG! ✅! 


I chose the fabric. A baby green gingham flannel! I had just enough, but hit a “snag” when I started to press it! 



Drat!


I fixed it by backing the snag with a piece of Pellon SF101. It's fusible and lightweight. 
Then I found a Noah's Ark motif from the fabric I used for this baby quilt 





back in February!
Ironed it on with WonderUnder and zigzagged around it very carefully with white thread. I love it!

 

Now on to the "quilting" and the binding. 



2. Think about Turquoise TSC.    I’m like Winnie The Pooh….just “ think,think,think” No decision has been made. 




3. Make one more Question Mark block! ✅



Now there are 5 and all sewn together!



4. Finish binding Positivity , wash and mail to Bernie! 


Finished!
The backing!  With the help of the famous or infamous Wyoming wind!

It went to UPS store yesterday! Bernie should have it on Thursday!  Fingers crossed!!






Next week Aug 17-Aug 23


1. Work on  OMG (see #2 above)

2. Make a decision on Aqua Table Scraps. No more thinking, get 'er done!

3.  Maybe, add some sashing strips to Hollow 9 blockes. 



Stay Busy and Stay Happy and Healthy!  (we are back to wearing masks in unknown crowded spaces, our choice, not mandated)







5 comments:

  1. Way to fix up that snag! I too think of Pooh when thinking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great idea for fixing that backing, and will make a fun surprise on the back, too! Hooray for a finished and mailed Positivity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on the snag repair. I find that kind of thing so satisfying. It was fun to see the plus quilt again and glad it is winging its way to Bernie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your solution! And all your projects are wonderful, even your think, think, think one will be by the time you've thought it out! Thanks for linking up with To-Do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely fix in the backing! Beautiful Positivity quilt, and well done with your list ;)

    ReplyDelete